Delivery time for new Kona EV

Hyundai and Kia Interest Group
Rodger
Noobie

Delivery time for new Kona EV

Post by Rodger »

Hi all. I’m new to the forum and hope this question is ok. I’m interested to learn from those who may have taken delivery of a new Kona EV recently, how long it took from placing your order to delivery? I have a Kona Highlander Extended range EV on order from a dealer in Sydney’s north and was originally told the wait would be 3 to 6 months - it’s now way past that time frame. I know the delivery times on most new cars have blown out, so just keen to hear of new Kona EV wait times. Thanks, Rodger.
DanSA
Noobie

Re: Delivery time for new Kona EV

Post by DanSA »

Cant answer that, but the new generation Kona is out later this year - worth cancelling order and getting new model I wonder? :roll:
2018 Ioniq 28kWhr - the efficiency Queen
2019 Kona - the range King
2017 Leaf 30X - the Entrée (sold)
5.3kW PV with SMA 5kW Inverter - living the dream 8-)
32kL Rainwater - Love those home grown veg
bje
Groupie

Post by bje »

DanSA wrote: Tue, 24 Jan 2023, 15:00 Cant answer that, but the new generation Kona is out later this year - worth cancelling order and getting new model I wonder? :roll:
I have a well loved 2019 Kona in the "For Sale" section if new Kona buyers are losing patience. You could have it tomorrow. :D
Julian927
Noobie

Post by Julian927 »

I ordered a Kona Highlander ext.range in early November 2022 and was told it would be at least 9 months.