- RAC WA Electric Highway
- Queensland Electric Super Highway
- NRMA Fast Charging Network
- Chargefox Ultra-rapid 350 kW network
- Evie Networks ultra-rapid 350 kW network
- Tasmanian Government ChargeSmart grants
Along with a smattering of other individual fast charger installs?
If you combine all the current and planned network sites, you get something like this:
Small black dot = 50 kW
Large orange dot = 350 kW
What this map is or isn't:
- This is a forward looking prediction - estimated end of 2020. Some of these may not eventuate or may take longer.
- This does NOT include Tesla superchargers - only public DC chargers
- This does NOT include any AC chargers
- This only includes locations where the specific site has some form of evidence behind it - whether it be a map, or a council document, or similar - or very obvious interpolation of other sites
- There are other DC fast charge network proposals but this only includes those which have identified locations, or have started to progress in some way
- Some sites are marked at an exact location, but others are just at a town or city
Map was generated from a spreadsheet of locations that I maintain myself, sourced from various places. Not using Plugshare, OpenChargeMap etc as many locations are not precisely known and therefore not appropriate for those sorts of sites. Additions/comments welcome!