Presta Schrader Bike Valve Adapter

MG EV Interest Group
navydiver
Noobie

Presta Schrader Bike Valve Adapter

Post by navydiver »

I have a very good tire deflator in my 4wd ice. A bit surprised when the other halfs Tesla Mod 3 valve stems did not fit it or my tire compressor after she found a problem trying to add a little air at a Service station today. Happily my high pressure bike pump fitted and worked with a just a little exercise. :D

I checked the ICE MG I have been loaned and found the same smaller valves on it.

A $2ish pack of two Presta /Schrader Bike Valve Adapter is on its way to my place. A His and Hers to allow any servo to help if a little inflation is needed. You may like to consider checking if you might want one as well.
KlinkPC
Groupie

Re: Presta Schrader Bike Valve Adapter

Post by KlinkPC »

Are you saying that your wife's M3 has Presta valves on her tyres? I thought they were only for bicycles. My MG ZS EV has Schrader valves.
navydiver
Noobie

Re: Presta Schrader Bike Valve Adapter

Post by navydiver »

The air compressor and 4wd tire deflator from my 4wd has screw on for Schrader valves which are on all my still existing ICE. The valves on the ICE mg I have been given are like the Tesla Mod 3 smaller and not normal Schrader valves. The little issue is noted on the UK mg forum.