Thanks for the greetings
I appreciate for you letting this stay here!
I know that there is a GK thread, but there is not much going on, and since you talk here about protocols, I thought I may put it here.
I tried this with multiple variations of the values, but with no luck.
I run the solution from ned-kelly https://github.com/ned-kelly/docker-vol ... eassistant (thank you for your work!)
Code: Select all
root@orgor:~# docker exec -it voltronic-mqtt /opt/inverter-cli/bin/inverter_poller -d -1 -r MUCHGC020 Mon Oct 14 06:23:43 2019 INVERTER: Debug set Mon Oct 14 06:23:43 2019 INVERTER: Current CRC: F3 F1 Mon Oct 14 06:23:43 2019 INVERTER: cmd: MUCHGC020 Mon Oct 14 06:23:43 2019 INVERTER: buf2: MUCHGC020 Mon Oct 14 06:23:45 2019 INVERTER: MUCHGC020 reply size (7 bytes) Mon Oct 14 06:23:45 2019 INVERTER: MUCHGC020: 7 bytes read: (NAK Mon Oct 14 06:23:45 2019 INVERTER: MUCHGC020 query finished Reply: NAK
If you also say, that these commands are correct, I need to beef up some cpp wisdom of mine.
Also thank you for your help with the commands, since I am stuck with original firmware, I will see what parameters I can use while keeping the Pylontech protocol running.
I am running the Pylontech batteries that come with a serial interface to monitor the BMS and react accordingly. I thought this combination was a good fit, but since the reaction voltages you describe, are still for lead acid batteries, I start to question the integration level from MPP solar here...
Sadly many parameters (2, 26, 27, 29) are locked to certain values if you select PYL as battery type.
So I started by changing parameter 12 to 49V to get to the 2V difference you mentioned. I hope this gets me somewhere.