Frunk/Froot for Kona

Hyundai Interest Group
Peter C in Canberra

Re: Frunk/Froot for Kona

Post by Peter C in Canberra »

Jarrad wrote: Sun, 20 Sep 2020, 07:30
Peter C in Canberra wrote: Sat, 19 Sep 2020, 15:47 ..Jarrad, would you like me to put you in touch with the other two Canberran Kona owners and leave the three of you to sort something out?
That'd be great, thanks Peter.

Sorry Patrick but it looks like there'll be a full order for Canberra. Hope some other Melbourne Kona owners step up:)
Jarrad, could you please send me a private message via this site with your contact details, phone and email and I'll put together an email to the three of you.

Edit: Nevermind. I just found your details and sent an email.
Last edited by Peter C in Canberra on Sun, 20 Sep 2020, 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
Daihatsu charade conversion 2009-18, Mitsubishi iMiEV 2013-2019, Holden Volt 2018-2019, Hyundai Kona 2019-present on the ACT's 100% renewable electricity.
4Springs
Site Admin

Post by 4Springs »

brendon_m wrote: Sat, 19 Sep 2020, 17:49 I don't know about where you are but the local libraries near me have 3d printers and you can go there with a usb and they will print stuff for you. Its dirt cheap as well, basically just the cost of the filament.
Thanks for the tip!
It turns out that there is a 3D printer in the public library in Launceston. Sounds like I'd be able to use it if I figure out how to use it.
EVdownUnder
Groupie

Post by EVdownUnder »

Sorry Patrick but it looks like there'll be a full order for Canberra. Hope some other Melbourne Kona owners step up:)
Not a problem at all. I’ve been thinking about it for 6 months and still haven’t done it...

And yes, if anyone in Melbourne is interested, please let me know. I might eventually order on my own. Not sure. Many other fish to fry.
Ceramic blue Kona Highlander - Current stats:
As of 26 October 2020 (13.5 months of ownership)
40'000km at an average speed of 57km/h
126Wh/km from new
PeterL
Noobie

Post by PeterL »

Are there any other Canberra Kona owners interested in sharing postage on a Frunk from Austria? as I'm planning on putting in an order soon.
bje
Groupie

Post by bje »

@PeterL I can think of someone. I'll ask.
bje
Groupie

Post by bje »

Peter, I found someone. I've sent you a PM.
LORAX
Groupie

Post by LORAX »

HI,
Just wondering if you have received your Frunk/Froot yet? Interested to know how your installation went and what you think of them now that you have them. I am thinking of placing a WA order.
Lorax
Environmental sports car alternative that speaks for the trees.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr Seuss
PeterL
Noobie

Post by PeterL »

I’m away from home at present but don’t think that they’ve arrived in my absence. Back in a few days so I’ll check, but from other accounts I’m assuming(hoping) that it’s pretty straightforward.