End of year Brisbane AEVA Celebration - still time

For Queensland Members of the AEVA
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
Simone
Groupie

Post by Simone » Thu, 12 Dec 2013, 03:05

The end of year celebrations this year will be held at Mowbray Park on Lytton Road, Brisbane.

Financial members fund this event and are invited to join in this event with their families at no additional cost. Non-financial members are welcome but are asked for a $10 fee to cover catering expenses.

Date: Sunday 15/12/2013

Time: 11:00am

Transport: There is limited parking, so get there early, or catch public transport!

What to bring: Please bring your own chairs, sunscreen, hats, etc. We will provide shade marquees, as well as food and soft drinks. You may bring small amounts of alcohol but please consume it responsibly.

So that we may cater appropriately, please RSVP by 08/12/13 if you are coming and how many you will be bringing. RSVPs to Simone please via SMS or email.

To become a financial member please join now, for the low low price of $40 or $20 Concession.

THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT!!! EMAIL ME TODAY AT nopetrol.car@gmail.com to let me know you are attending!

Thanks.
Simone.
Treasurer of the Brisbane AEVA. Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Albion Peace Centre!

Bluefang
Groupie

Post by Bluefang » Fri, 13 Dec 2013, 04:53

Is there still going to be a meeting on the Wednesday the 18th? Or is that cancelled, I would have loved to come to the party as i missed the last meeting with the bike but i will never be able to get Sundays off due to work.

gmacd33
Groupie

Post by gmacd33 » Sat, 14 Dec 2013, 21:04

No meeting on the 18th - the party on Sunday replaces this :-)

Happy Christmas everyone!
Greg MacDonald
Chief Technical Officer
Lithium Battery Systems
043-848-0011
greg@lithiumbatterysystems.com.au