EV display this Sunday, Sunshine Coast

Open for any sort of non-technical discussion regarding EVs
EmpowerRepower
Groupie

Post by EmpowerRepower » Fri, 05 Jun 2015, 18:53

Well, it is nearly here. If you are local to the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane, the WED festival at Sunshine Coast Uni is a lovely day out (free entry). Several people from this list are joining me to show their EVs. We will have 8 cars, covering the following - Nissan Leaf x 2, i-Miev, BMW i3 x2, Holden Volt, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, and Tesla Model S. This is a great opportunity to see different EVs in one place, so please share the link with anyone who might be interested. http://wed.org.au/pages/innovation/ Image
Last edited by rhills on Sat, 06 Jun 2015, 08:35, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Sunshine Coast Community Solar committee
3 kW solar pv
Nissan Leaf EV, bought March 2015
EV/Sustainability blog at www.EmpowerRepower.com

EmpowerRepower
Groupie

Post by EmpowerRepower » Tue, 16 Jun 2015, 17:39

Well, the display went really well. We had seven cars, and six owners, who were all very generous in showing people their cars and answering heaps of questions. OffgridQLD and Gazza and Gazza's friend John (not sure if John is on this list?) came along, as well as StewartM from the Leaf list, and Vaz from the Sunshine Coast. It was great to meet some other EVers. Caloundra City Autos provided an Outlander PHEV for the display as well.   I've posted some pics here: http://empowerrepower.com/2015/06/13/el ... ine-coast/
Member of Sunshine Coast Community Solar committee
3 kW solar pv
Nissan Leaf EV, bought March 2015
EV/Sustainability blog at www.EmpowerRepower.com

bladecar

Post by bladecar » Tue, 16 Jun 2015, 18:36

I would have shown the Electron Mk 6 but I would have had to set up my "stand" on the Southern Stand, just down the road a little : )