CSIRO Ultrabattery should be made in Oz

Open for any sort of non-technical discussion regarding EVs
AMPrentice

Post by AMPrentice » Wed, 18 Aug 2010, 06:07

Develop a sense of humour when retards are pretending to run a country?
Who are you trying to fool? Polies are just pawns for the decisions
made by Banks and big business, we are supposed to choose between two polished turds?
People like you and me? maybe a real estate agent or a car salesman but Im neither.
About William lane did you see the smiley? I think you missed that entirely.
It was a joke it wasnt meant to be bait so you can go into a long winded out of context spiel
but it seems getting carried away helps you as stress release.

We understand you have strong anti-left pro-right views, that you like politics
and controlling discussions to try and steer them towards your view of supporting
some flabby pathetic excuse like Hockey but the fact remains you need to let go
because most of us here dont like Rightist scum filled corrupt Liberal idiots or
incompetent lame labour twerps. Plies are as mentioned just useless scapegoats
ready for the scraps that are thrown their way and all the benefits from taxpayers
and under the table dealings.
They are all a waste of time thanks to the masses of Zombies that are too caught
up with Murdoch controlled media and corporations telling you canned tuna is good
for you, meat helped us evolve our brains and all terrorists are Muslim.
Thats all I want to hear about left and right, polies and Utopian freaks for now.

As for just giving up and saying others are doing it better and cheaper is not what
is going to stop the masses of people in Australia just digging holes, driving their
20' wheeled 4wd & cladding their larded bods in Chinese rags thinking theyre no longer bogons.
I believe making a lead acid battery with caps would be more rewarding and profitable
than say trying to make an australian made Mitsubishi automobile like the 380.
Last edited by AMPrentice on Tue, 17 Aug 2010, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

No Queen, No Prime Minister, No hierarchical system to break down our communities
Never vote Labour, Liberal or Maggots like them.

marcopolo
Groupie

Post by marcopolo » Wed, 18 Aug 2010, 07:19

AMPrentice wrote: Develop a sense of humour when retards are pretending to run a country?Who are you trying to fool? Polies are just pawns for the decisionsmade by Banks and big business, we are supposed to choose between two polished turds?People like you and me? maybe a real estate agent or a car salesman but Im neither.About William lane did you see the smiley? I think you missed that entirely.It was a joke it wasnt meant to be bait so you can go into a long winded out of context spiel but it seems getting carried away helps you as stress release.

We understand you have strong anti-left pro-right views, that you like politicsand controlling discussions to try and steer them towards your view of supportingsome flabby pathetic excuse like Hockey but the fact remains you need to let gobecause most of us here dont like Rightist scum filled corrupt Liberal idiots orincompetent lame labour twerps. Plies are as mentioned just useless scapegoatsready for the scraps that are thrown their way and all the benefits from taxpayers
and under the table dealings.
They are all a waste of time thanks to the masses of Zombies that are too caughtup with Murdoch controlled media and corporations telling you canned tuna is goodfor you, meat helped us evolve our brains and all terrorists are Muslim.Thats all I want to hear about left and right, polies and Utopian freaks for now.

As for just giving up and saying others are doing it better and cheaper is not what is going to stop the masses of people in Australia just digging holes, driving their 20' wheeled 4wd & cladding their larded bods in Chinese rags thinking theyre no longer bogons. I believe making a lead acid battery with caps would be more rewarding and profitable
than say trying to make an australian made Mitsubishi automobile like the 380.

Well, my goodness, I note in your hysterical rant you use the royal we? Are you the authorised spokesman for an organised group? If so which group, sect, party? Or do you just feel that you are a natural leader?

If you want to produce batteries, go ahead! No one will stop you! Do what every business person must do! Start small, take a risk, start producing and convince your fellow citizen to buy your product.

But you may find business success more difficult than just ranting abusive conspiracy theories!

Better still, since you hate the current politicians so much, and since you are convinced you have more to offer, and you believe you have the support of the 'people', why not trust your fellow citizens judgement and offer your own candidacy ??

Of course you won't! Because it's too much like hard work!

Sorry, I can find no 'Smiley' with your William Lane reference.

Actually, I was being kind when describing the motives of ranting, abusive extremists, such as William Lane, to avoid the obvious comparison with your own conspiracy rantings and intemperate abuse.

From your response, it evidently struck a degree of home truth!

Your claim that everyone but you, are scum filled, corrupt, flabby, bogans, idiots etc etc.. is the language of the frustrated, impotent extremist. You substitute foolish conspiracy theories, for reasoning.

It's understandable you are so insecure and angry, it must be like everyone in on the joke but you?

At the risk of upsetting you further or inducing a further round of abuse, why not do something useful? Build your own EV, build a battery, plant a tree. Post something positive.

Example and Inspiration is always better than abuse!

AMPrentice

Post by AMPrentice » Wed, 18 Aug 2010, 17:51

There is no sect or party just community support and activities that interest me
and goodness I see nothing or read nothing from your deluded spiels.
I think the Hockey issue hit right at home and you happily started the abuse in
the first place (if you look back at your post its not hard sunshine)
You didnt need to post poor assumptions and abuse so if you cant take back dont dish it
or you are more than welcome to try and be a control freak somewhere else.
You seem to be a serial forum troll and spin doctor a failed polie perhaps?
Have you tried digging holes in mining or operating earth movers it could be your destiny.

Edit: there are no conspiracy theories unless you spend your viewing hours on Murdoch media.

I am building an ev, I drive on grease from the local footy club in the meantime,
I plant more than trees apart from Ardor day with students,
I have built earth batteries and re-condition old lead acid batteries when I need
them, spend most duck hunting seasons rescuing endangered species in the hope that
30% can survive mindless idiots, Activist in many issues related to Nuclear power
and exploitation, volunteer at Ceres for more than EV conversions and naturally
not a born leader but can sense BS from miles away and will fight it until it
decomposes into the ground and you like your Lib/Nat rightist support reek of it.
Last edited by AMPrentice on Wed, 18 Aug 2010, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

No Queen, No Prime Minister, No hierarchical system to break down our communities

marcopolo
Groupie

Post by marcopolo » Wed, 18 Aug 2010, 19:26

AMPrentice wrote: There is no sect or party just community support and activities that interest me
and goodness I see nothing or read nothing from your deluded spiels.
I think the Hockey issue hit right at home and you happily started the abuse in
the first place (if you look back at your post its not hard sunshine)
You didnt need to post poor assumptions and abuse so if you cant take back dont dish it
or you are more than welcome to try and be a control freak somewhere else.
You seem to be a serial forum troll and spin doctor a failed polie perhaps?
Have you tried digging holes in mining or operating earth movers it could be your destiny.

Edit: there are no conspiracy theories unless you spend your viewing hours on Murdoch media.

I am building an ev, I drive on grease from the local footy club in the meantime,
I plant more than trees apart from Ardor day with students,
I have built earth batteries and re-condition old lead acid batteries when I need
them, spend most duck hunting seasons rescuing endangered species in the hope that
30% can survive mindless idiots, Activist in many issues related to Nuclear power
and exploitation, volunteer at Ceres for more than EV conversions and naturally
not a born leader but can sense BS from miles away and will fight it until it
decomposes into the ground and you like your Lib/Nat rightist support reek of it.

Well, certainly no one can accuse you of santimony or intolerence!

Squiggles

Post by Squiggles » Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 02:51

You know Marco, I wouldn't mind having a go at politics.
I am bloody sure I could do a better job than the nitwits we currently have. I am a damned site more qualified and experienced than most of them!
I certainly wouldn't waste my time gallivanting around the world on needless junkets, I would do my best to listen to what the people have to say rather than trying to tell them what they need to think.
I certainly have strong opinions on lots of things, I am intelligent enough to realise that my opinions are very often wrong and am happy to be corrected. The more I type the more unsuited to politics I am sounding!!!

Only problem is there is nothing in the known universe that would convince me to join a political party. That means of course even the effort of submitting a nomination is a complete waste of time! So I go back to my day job and continue do what I can to improve my tiny little piece of ground.

AMPrentice

Post by AMPrentice » Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 05:16

Well, certainly no one can accuse you of santimony or intolerence!

Sanctimonious or pious in nature's wonders: yes I stand accused
Intolerence towards BS: yes again.

The only person I admired in politics was Thomas Jefferson but I would never be a modern republican :)

Well I hope to have something more powerful than my Earth battery to power
my EV in the future! hence the thread.
I would prefer recycled ex-telecom units if possible to go along with the rest
of the recycled motor, welding cables, steel and some other things but will be
happy to use a new and Oz designed Zeva controller.

Edit: maybe my topic should have been what battery could I use that is
not exploiting somemone, some river system(s) and is locally made?
However the answer would be obvious... Im asking too much.
Last edited by AMPrentice on Wed, 18 Aug 2010, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

marcopolo
Groupie

Post by marcopolo » Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 06:11

Squiggles wrote: You know Marco, I wouldn't mind having a go at politics.
I am bloody sure I could do a better job than the nitwits we currently have. I am a damned site more qualified and experienced than most of them!
I certainly wouldn't waste my time gallivanting around the world on needless junkets, I would do my best to listen to what the people have to say rather than trying to tell them what they need to think.
I certainly have strong opinions on lots of things, I am intelligent enough to realise that my opinions are very often wrong and am happy to be corrected. The more I type the more unsuited to politics I am sounding!!!

Only problem is there is nothing in the known universe that would convince me to join a political party. That means of course even the effort of submitting a nomination is a complete waste of time! So I go back to my day job and continue do what I can to improve my tiny little piece of ground.

Very well put! But I'm sure that the art of politics is really more the art of compromise. Constant compromise must be fairly soul destroying, or at least make for a very cynical outlook.

The problem is, our politicians dream of being great statesmen and true leaders, when in reality they become like Louis Napoleon , who remarked when observing a mob rampaging up the avenue " But I must follow them, my dear, for you see, I am their leader!!

There is nothing wrong with improving your piece of ground.

marcopolo
Groupie

Post by marcopolo » Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 07:13

AMPrentice wrote: The only person I admired in politics was Thomas Jefferson
There is much to admire in the writings of Thomas Jefferson. In his deeds, there is also much to praise. Unless you happen to be Black, a Tory,or even an unfortunate American Indian! Oh and also some one who lent him money!

He was a convinced Slave owner, who although, as President, he signed the Bill outlawing the Importation of Slaves, he continued to own
a large number of slaves and indeed certainly enjoyed the privilege of a slave owner by impregnating young female slaves.

Thomas Jefferson's idealism did not extend to the unfortunate Losers in the War of Independence. Such was his hatred of the British, that Tory's and other loyalists were hounded, persecuted and even woman and children molested, killed, had their property stolen, with his blessing and approval.

He was equally unforgiving to Indian tribes, advocating the removal and extermination of the Native American. Advocating a policy for assimilation for Indian females, his instruction to the Secretary of War, against Indian male who resisted, was ""if we are constrained to lift the hatchet against any tribe, we will never lay it down until that tribe is exterminated, or driven beyond the Mississippi where thy shall surely perish." He also advocated genocidal ethnic cleansing by disease.

He died heavily in debt. He made no effort to repay or reduce his borrowings.

Oh, and he was an advocate of States rights. By his decree, no person colour shall work for the US Post, no matter whether he is free, or slave.

All of this proves, even the most enlightened hero, has personal vices and shortcomings. Feet of clay.

As the great,wily, and eccentric Lord Palmerston, once confided to the Duke of Wellington, "Damn tricky business politics, best avoided! Best left to chap's like me, who ain't really good at it!"
Well I hope to have something more powerful than my Earth battery to power my EV in the future! hence the thread.I would prefer recycled ex-telecom units if possible to go along with the rest
of the recycled motor, welding cables, steel and some other things but will behappy to use a new and Oz designed Zeva controller.

Edit: maybe my topic should have been what battery could I use that is
not exploiting somemone, some river system(s) and is locally made?
However the answer would be obvious... Im asking too much.

Good luck, it sounds an interesting and worthwile endeavour.

AMPrentice

Post by AMPrentice » Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 15:15

Thats why I like TJ as a "politician" definitely had his issues as a humanitarian
very hard to be both with human nature always looking to exploit.

He did well dying in debt its the only way Banks will hate you especially if they
cant chase your offspring for it.

Battery wise, need all the luck I can get and time for more perspiration.

Edit: anyone know of fully locally made deep cycle batteries
that could be similar to Trojan t105?
Last edited by AMPrentice on Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 06:13, edited 1 time in total.