Tritium chademo at murrarie

Discussion about EV/Battery charging infrastructure, Electric highways etc.
praxidice
Groupie

Tritium chademo at murrarie

Post by praxidice »

I understand that Tritium has a chademo at their Murrarie office but there doesn't appear to be any info regarding what times it is available. Since it is difficult to get any information out of Tritium by phone, I wonder if anyone in Brisbane has used that site after hours and is aware whether or not its a 24 x 7 site ?
reecho

Re: Tritium chademo at murrarie

Post by reecho »

I have heard it's for Tritium use only and not for public use. Check with them to confirm...
lesmando
Groupie

Post by lesmando »

That Veefil is a test unit. I have deleted it soo many times, but it keeps coming back. I am not sure who keeps adding it, but I wish they would stop as people might go there, find out it does not work and then be stuck.
coulomb
Site Admin

Post by coulomb »

lesmando wrote: Mon, 28 May 2018, 06:03 I have deleted it soo many times, but it keeps coming back.
Maybe you need to leave it there, but marked as faulty or unavailable, perhaps with a note that it's a test unit, and please don't change this status unless Tritium really have a change of policy on that unit.
MG ZS EV 2021 April 2021. Nissan Leaf 2012 with new battery May 2019.
5650 W solar, 2xPIP-4048MS inverters, 16 kWh battery.
Patching PIP-4048/5048 inverter-chargers.
If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a coffee.
praxidice
Groupie

Post by praxidice »

its a shame that Tritium don't make it available, but that is something over which we have no control. Personally I would have thought the company had more to gain than lose by promoting its product.