Zoe R110

Renault EV Interest Group
TomZoe
Noobie

Zoe R110

Post by TomZoe » Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 10:20

Hi from Bendigo in Victoria.

I’ve owned my Zoe since March - first private owner - none of that “we only sell to corporates/government” nonsense applied in practice. Once I knew what dealer and they had the whiff of a sale they were happy to talk.

Good news now second VIC EV dealer in Essendon so only 150km from me!

I went in and they’ve already printed service schedule and parts cost for me - likely I’ll be their first service customer.

Love the car - cables/charging cables from EVnomics were great - I just needed a friendly electrician to trick
Me up a 10A plug to 15A input socket extension cord for when I travel and car charges fine at 6/8/10/13A single phase and like a rocket with the 32A 3 phase plug!

Anyway sorry for the rant - question is does anyone know when the r110 will come to Australia? I’ll be trading up !

Regards,
Tom
Last edited by TomZoe on Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 10:51, edited 2 times in total.

jonescg

Re: Zoe R110

Post by jonescg » Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 10:35

Welcome to the Forum Tom! Great to hear you're enjoying the Zoe and that the dealership were willing and able to sell you one. I think with most EVs it will be a case of wait and see. We can expect a raft of new EV to hit our shores in Feb/Mar next year, but the upgraded Zoe will probably be in the second half of next year.
AEVA National Secretary, WA branch vice-chair

doggy
Groupie

Post by doggy » Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 15:35

Hi Tom, I could not get Renault to tell me. They said they would be selling R90s for "the indefinite future".

I also wanted the R110 but now I actually have the R90, I no longer want the 110. Simply because the performance has exceeded my expectations and I would probably just burn more electrons 100->110 if I had the R110.

I think it will come only when they have sold the current stockpile of July 2017 cars. It is only now shipping in UK (RHD model) and there has been a 6 month wait on that. So I would guess it will come here mid 2019 or so. But that is purely a guess.

On the other hand, there are only Intens models in stock so if one ordered a Life model (delivery is 6 months) one could probably get one.

Regds,
Dave

TomZoe
Noobie

Post by TomZoe » Thu, 20 Sep 2018, 14:04

Response from Renault Australia

(Part 1 odd because I have the app on my iPhone)

Thank you for your online enquiry.

At this stage there is no iPhone app for the Zoe in Australia and Renault Australia have no plans at this stage for releasing the Zoe with a larger engine.