Western Australia - Renault Zoe Group Buy!

Renault EV Interest Group
jonescg

Western Australia - Renault Zoe Group Buy!

Post by jonescg »

Great news for West Australians!

Sandra Giry from Synergy has been pounding the pavement and ringing Renault representatives all the way to the top so that we can finally get some Zoes and Kangoo ZE's into WA.

Great news is they will do a group purchase through Melville Renault! Please get in touch to register your interest! Synergy will be buying several cars, and the City of Canning would be keen to buy some as well.

The vehicles on offer are the Zoe and Kangoo ZE. The Zoe has the 41 kWh battery, 22 kW three phase on-board charging, and comes in lightning blue, Arctic white and titanium grey.
The Kangoo ZE has a smaller battery and only 7 kW onboard charging, but is perfect for delivery style work and local government / maintenance stuff.

Pricing is expected to be a little over $40k plus on-roads*. The price will be better if done through the group buy, so now is the best time to get involved!

Cheers,
Chris

*Just heard back from Sandra, it's likely to be much more than this :( probably closer to $50k on the road.
AEVA National President, WA branch director.
ev.2549
Noobie

Re: Western Australia - Renault Zoe Group Buy!

Post by ev.2549 »

Chris, any updates? The price for Zoe Intens must be at least $51k, from my investigations. Hope it works out for the sandgropers.
Signed, ex-sandgroper.
PS I will be over April 12-23 - maybe I can catch up with a few of you?
pete gorton
BMW i3 BEV - no stinkin REx for me! 135 km of pure bliss
Millingandi, 2549
jonescg

Re: Western Australia - Renault Zoe Group Buy!

Post by jonescg »

No group buys happening now unfortunately, but the local Renault dealer in Melville will sell them to general public (no need for an ABN or associated shenanigans).

We'll be around, so come on over! We have a branch meeting on the 10th of April which you will just miss, but no reason we can't all catch up regardless.
AEVA National President, WA branch director.