Trip to Brisbane from Sydney for my father's 50th-In need of long range EV

Tesla EVs Interest Group
chocman
Noobie

Trip to Brisbane from Sydney for my father's 50th-In need of long range EV

Post by chocman »

Hello AEVA Family,

I am aware of car hire companies like eveeh, however the cost of hiring is a little too steep for a middle class man like me for a weekend trip to Brisbane.

My father is soon approaching his 50th and have brainwashed him enough about EVs, he would like to purchase an EV ute one day.

Long story short, I would love for someone to be generous next year and lend me a tesla or other long range EV for the weekend, in return for some $$$, a full tank of fuel and Ex Highway Patrol Ford Performance Vehicle F6 for the time up in Brisbane. I want to give my father the ultimate spaceship experience, as I am taking for a 30 minute flight in a WW2 warhorse in an intense dogfight (costing me a bit). I can provide my driving record and claim history for peace of mind to that generous lender.

Rob now owns my I-MiEV, and waiting for my Tesla Model 3 when the day comes.

The planned trip will be around late March 2018, Thursday to Sunday. PM me if you can.

Many Thanks,

Andrew
jonescg

Re: Trip to Brisbane from Sydney for my father's 50th-In need of long range EV

Post by jonescg »

I suspect there may be someone in Brisbane who could help, rather than go for the full 900 km trip. Dunno about the offer of a Ford ICE car in return... ewww :P
AEVA National President, returning WA branch chair.