I-MiEVs for sale

Mitsubishi EV Interest Group
offgridQLD

Re: I-MiEVs for sale

Post by offgridQLD »

Yes I just had our shipped from QLD to Adelaide late last year was a few hundred.

From what I can see there is a one Imiev for sale for about 13k and it has accident damage all down one side. Interior looks dirty and its a 2010. Our Imiev is insured for 18k Is in very good condition inside and out and a 2012.

15k was the price a few were listed a few weeks back that or not on car sales anymore. So around that price.

Ours has thule roof Aero racks, spare adjustable 40A EVSE (Siemens VersiCharge ) and the stock 10A evse. Just replaced the rear tyres with new Bridgestone - POTENZA.
bmscott
Groupie

Post by bmscott »

offgridQLD wrote: Wed, 01 Aug 2018, 14:28 there is a one Imiev for sale for about 13k and it has accident damage all down one side. Interior looks dirty and its a 2010.
That's still mine, and please let me know what leads you to think the interior is dirty? It's like new, in person, so I must've taken poor pictures... it's got a couple of dents, so we discounted it by the estimated repair cost + a few hundred, but I can't believe that many people care so much about the outside of a car by comparison with what it's got inside. (I could be wrong!)

It's been up for sale for a while and I have plenty of enquiries, but only a few have taken it beyond that - we are considering dropping the price, but also we're in no big hurry yet.
offgridQLD

Post by offgridQLD »

Perhaps I'm just fussy. It would scrub up ok with a good detail.
carnut1100
Groupie

Post by carnut1100 »

I’ve looked at the 2010...I like the 2010 styling and wheels better than 2012, and the keyless start, and the auto windows and leather steering wheel and LED headlights and a few other things.
I prefer the 2012 controller and higher regen.

That 2010 is silver just like my old one but those dented doors on both sides would really bug me.
I would have to repair both, and the bumpers both ends look like the gaps aren’t right.
Scuffed mirror I can live with but not the doors.
Price point for both being a 2010 and the repairs needed seems a bit higher than I’d be happy to pay.

$15k for the 2012 with Thule racks sounds quite reasonable to me, if it’s still for sale when I can raise the money then I’m seriously interested.
offgridQLD

Post by offgridQLD »

The 2012 has leather steering wheel and shifter. Though I agree the wheels and other small features are nicer on the 2010 models.
bmscott
Groupie

Post by bmscott »

carnut1100 wrote: Wed, 01 Aug 2018, 18:28That 2010 is silver just like my old one but those dented doors on both sides would really bug me.
I would have to repair both, and the bumpers both ends look like the gaps aren’t right.
Scuffed mirror I can live with but not the doors.
Price point for both being a 2010 and the repairs needed seems a bit higher than I’d be happy to pay.
We have a written estimate for about $1680 to repair everything, including the mirror and the bumpers (and "paint matching" fees, whatever that is... how hard is it to match Mitsubishi grey?)

You're welcome to wait and in a few more weeks we may drop the price, but on the other hand I got a guy coming by to look at it today!
carnut1100
Groupie

Post by carnut1100 »

No worries.
Realistically I was looking at closer to the end of the year as the most likely time to buy an EV again...but I can’t helo looking because I miss driving an EV so much!
I’m even thinking of buying a Fonzarelli because it will get me back into an EV quicker....
bmscott
Groupie

Post by bmscott »

FWIW I accepted a deposit on the iMiev today - this is end of my EV journey for a while, until such time comes when I need to drive more than 2-4km per day... bye folks! And thanks.

In the unlikely event anyone needs to reach me, umm, just wander around knocking on doors and hope you get lucky.
Comet
Noobie

iMiev for Sale Queensland

Post by Comet »

I am listing my iMiev for sale. 2010 model with 75K, driven to work everyday and regularly do 80km. Asking price $12,000. If you are interested and would like more information let me know.
I have upload one picture.
I-miev it in MY10 with extras!
choirguy
Noobie

Post by choirguy »

hi all,
looking to sell my Jan 2012 Mitsu iMiEV - energy level gauge at full charge 64km typically - Mitsu Dealer test says 72% traction battery capacity.
Range no longer suits our driving requirements - Replacement Traction Battery Cost $17,600. -
Body work -tyres- interior all in good condition - Purchased New from Dealer Sep 2013. - Serviced(?) by Crick's Maroochydore
Any suggestions for Advertised Selling Price?
zzcoopej
Groupie

Post by zzcoopej »

choirguy wrote: Tue, 13 Aug 2019, 09:28 Jan 2012 Mitsu iMiEV - energy level gauge at full charge 64km typically - Mitsu Dealer test says 72% traction battery capacity.
Wow that's not great, our 2011 had around 87km range when we sold it and it had done 80Kkm. If you like fighting, you could try for a claim under statutory warranty, there have been some PHEV replaced although Mitsubishi specifically said degredation would not be greater than 20% after 10 years on their website and have since regretted and removed that claim.
I have seen iMiEV going recently between $11k and $14k, all the best with your decision however I wouldn't recommend spending $17k on a new battery as the iMiEV is getting quite dated and 2020 will see a plethora of new EV. That may result in either little value for the iMiEV, or increased interest from people who search for cheaper EV having decided they can't afford a Kona or TM3. Time will tell which way it goes.
2010 iMiEV
2015 PHEV Aspire
Battery App EvBatMon for PHEV & iMiEV iOS(iPhone,iPad)& Android
www.EvPositive.com
Leonford
Groupie

Post by Leonford »

Choirguy I have a damaged imiev so might be interested in purchasing yours. Please call on 0429986375.
Cheers. Leon
mark_hetho
Groupie

Post by mark_hetho »

I'm chasing a Chademo wiring harness for mine.

Not really worth buying a whole car for it, but if someone ends up using this car for spare parts and has one they don't need I'd be keen to get my hands on that part.