Mirrors in using the remote :)))

Mitsubishi EV Interest Group
bindi
Groupie

Post by bindi »

So, I never actually read the manual, so everyone here might know this already, but if you press the 'Lock' button the the remote three times the side mirrors fold in. And the reverse with the 'Unlock' one. :)

I found it by accident as I am a little OCD with locking the car :)
Peter C in Canberra

Post by Peter C in Canberra »

You can do this with a button inside the car too. Handy for getting into tight spaces I guess.
Daihatsu charade conversion 2009-18, Mitsubishi iMiEV 2013-2019, Holden Volt 2018-2019, Hyundai Kona 2019-present on the ACT's 100% renewable electricity.
mikedufty

Post by mikedufty »

Picked up my i-MiEV today and tried this out, very neat. 3 presses of unlock opens them again too. Also, according to the manual a 1 sec press of the lock button immediately after locking will wind up any open windows.

Now to figure out how to tune the radio... I managed to get bluetooth audio streaming from my phone, but still stuck with victorian radio stations.
mikedufty

Post by mikedufty »

Figured it out, the << >> buttons do the tuning on the eclipse.
offgridQLD

Post by offgridQLD »

Also if you leave the mirrors folded in and start driving. As soon as you get to a set speed (guessing it's around 30-40kph as I didn't actually toke note of the speed) they automatically fold out.

The Imiev has a few tricks up its sleeve. Actually the longer I own it the more I have come to think its a little under rated. It doesn't have any one stand out feature and on paper it looks kind of bland . Though as a package it all works very well together. Refined simplicity is something nice to live with.

Kurt