Still buried in the pack when I measured the high volt across that cell. I have removed the cell from the module and it is definitely dead.coulomb wrote: ↑Sun, 04 Apr 2021, 17:07I agree, paralleling the packs with such a small voltage difference would not have caused much current to flow, much less killed a cell.
I thought you measured the 25 V on the bench, with a power supply limited to 25 V. If it's still buried in the pack, by guess is that a link has gone open circuit or high resistance.
Edit: Not quite correct.
Thanks for pointing this out, yes it must have been reverse, as the good cell volts did not change but the pack volt went down as I drove a few km up hill with the main pack behaving normal.Yes it must have been reverse volt while driving, but it was actually while charging that I was able to measure module and cell voltages where I found the discrepancy of pack voltage v cell volts x 88. I did not measure module or cell volts while driving, I can only observe (relatively safely) what the EvBatMon app displays with large digits and the millivolts measured across the current shunt between the two packs.
Dead as a dodo. Does not even light a tiny torch light globe.