Queensland’s Electric Vehicle Policy

For Queensland Members of the AEVA
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
mcudogs
Groupie

Post by mcudogs » Tue, 22 May 2012, 23:37

I received the following email this morning from our contact in the Department of Environment and Resource Management regarding the closure of their Electric Vehicle Policy initiatives.

That's forward thinking for you!

"Good Morning,

Due to state election commitments relating to Queensland carbon schemes, the Government has taken the decision to discontinue programs funded from the Queensland Climate Change Fund.

Driving Change: Queensland’s Electric Vehicle Policy was funded by an allocation of funds over 2011-2013 from the Queensland Climate Change Fund.

Consequently, all projects associated with the Driving Change policy, including the EV Knowledge Network will not progress.

We appreciate the commitment from your organisation to improve Queensland’s EV policy settings. We wish you all the best for continued success and future growth of EVs in Queensland."

weber
Site Admin

Post by weber » Tue, 22 May 2012, 23:54

Who elected these morons? It sure as hell wasn't me or anyone I know (or at least they aren't admitting it).
One of the fathers of MeXy the electric MX-5, along with Coulomb and Newton (Jeff Owen).