Anyone using Mars BLDC with Kelly controller?

AC, DC, amps, volts and kilowatt. It's all discussed in here
zeva
MSN: sigmunky@hotmail.com

Post by zeva » Wed, 08 Oct 2008, 18:15

Hi all,

Is anyone successfully running a Mars BLDC motor with a Kelly brushless motor controller yet?

I have a customer who's having trouble getting their system to work correctly, so was wondering if there were any common setup errors etc..

(Unfortunately he's in country NSW which makes it difficult to check the setup in person!)
Ian Hooper
--
"Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world." - Margaret Mead
http://www.zeva.com.au

Glen
Noobie

Post by Glen » Thu, 16 Oct 2008, 15:55

Hey mate, new here, but i have a Sevcon controller and MARS brushless and it has terrible shuddering problems at low rpm and high throttle. still not sure if its the motor or controller so please let us know if he does get it working off the kelly!

a machine is perfect not when there is nothing more to ad but when there is nothing more to take away..

Lowly
Noobie

Post by Lowly » Thu, 16 Oct 2008, 17:33

Glen,

I would not think that the problem comes from the motor. We are running a Mars brushless using a custom controller with no shuddering problems.

We did have shuddering problems when we got the hall effect wires connected the wrong way but I assume that is not your problem.

Cheers

Greg