Brisbane Conference and Festival

Fo those who are not local to a branch, or looking at starting one
Simone
Groupie

Post by Simone »

It's happening soon... We are all very eager for interstate members to come to the conference and festival.

Have a look in the Brisbane section, or even Perth (I posted a long spiel, but the forums won't let me duplicate it!!!)

We would love to see you there!
Simone.
Treasurer of the Brisbane AEVA. Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Albion Peace Centre!
Simone
Groupie

Post by Simone »

The Brisbane AEVA Branch is busy preparing for the EV Conference to be held on Friday 28th October and the EV Festival, to be held in King George Square, Brisbane, on the 29th of October.

Our Friday Conference line-up has almost been finalised with some very exciting headliners, including speakers from a variety of backgrounds such as battery technology, car manufacturers and government departments. It will be exciting to learn about the future of Electric Vehicles in Australia! This event includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, and is free to our members, with registration a must!

Whilst some members have already agreed to display their electric vehicles at the Festival, we are still requiring more owners who are willing and able to promote their vehicle and the group. As well as members’ home built vehicles, there will be a large number of commercial displays from charge points to production vehicles, from major manufacturers, as well as displays from similar interest groups (e.g. ATA).

We are eager to get as many members either displaying and/or attending the conference. If you would like to attend, please contact me nopetrol.car@gmail.com or phone me 0414 736 253 (please leave a message if I don't answer, or call me after 6pm).

As with all things, there are registrations to be filled in asap! We have some Brisbane members willing to billet some interstate members, so get in quick to secure your spot!
Treasurer of the Brisbane AEVA. Meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Albion Peace Centre!