FS Suzuki Carry

All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
poprock
Groupie

FS Suzuki Carry

Post by poprock »

For Sale or Expression of Interest
Item:SK410 1989 Suki Carry Hi Roof
Item Condition: fair
Reason for selling: surplus
Price: EOI
Payment Method: paypal
Extra Info: NSW NCOP engineer certification and Electrical HAZV . Rego until 20/12. Has passed yearly inspection 21/11 and only needs rego paid. Modification report on rego papers is No. 1200241600288MP 10/11/2016.9Athol Mullen, engineer, and Peter Mc,Neill, electrician.
Pictures: on the way.
Hi, I would like to move onto my next project, A Subaru Sherpa, which means the Carry is surplus. This will be it's third year on the road. It was originally John Pel's, of Darwin RAAF base in 2009. ( can be seen on EV album JON PELS CARRY VAN. The striping is still underneath the black tape.) It sat for some years on a farm near Tamworth subjected to weather and general bumps and tears. It now has a 7" forklift pump motor using the original 5 speed. A Gast vacuum pump is used, and a caravan hair dryer type demister. The original motor mounting frame is used, which had a 10" regen motor , which I still have. Quality of work , mine and others is generally poor,and a lot of minor panel work is needed. It originally was 120vFLA with battery boxes underneath. The main redeeming features are HAZV approval and current NSW rego. The controller is a Chinese 1205 Curtis, which I am trying to adjust the throttle settings on correctly. The battery pack is old and will at least allow a short test drive whilst registered. So the van should be viewed as a blank canvas, to be upgraded while still driveable. Remember that pics (when they come) always look better than real life :)
poprock
Groupie

Re: FS Suzuki Carry

Post by poprock »

Now on gumtree under suzuki carry
poprock
Groupie

Re: FS Suzuki Carry

Post by poprock »

Sold