NCR 18650B 3.7V 3400mAh Battery 4PCS (~AU$24.21)

IF YOU ARE NOT A FINANCIAL MEMBER OR YOU HAVE LESS THAN 30 POSTS AND YOU POST ANYTHING FOR SALE, IT WILL BE DELETED.
Forum rules
All may view this forum, only AEVA Members may post here.
tassie_tiger
Groupie

Post by tassie_tiger »

NCR 18650B 3.7V 3400mAh Protected Rechargeable Lithium Battery 4PCS - US$16.99 (~AU$24.21) SHIPPED

Found this online, thought it could be a good deal considering it also includes shipping.

http://www.banggood.com/4PCS-NCR-18650B ... 90989.html
My hobby interests are EV's and competitions. aeva.asn.au for ev's and www.lottos.com.au for competitions. If your partner complains about you ev'ing, send 'em to lottos!
Adverse Effects

Post by Adverse Effects »

there is much better out there

Panasonic NCR18650B Battery Genuine & Tested - 6.8A 3400mAh - Flat Top - Wholesale Discount USD

not to mention banggood is notorious for "losing" part of your order and when you make a clam there all "no speak English"
Last edited by Adverse Effects on Tue, 01 Mar 2016, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
tassie_tiger
Groupie

Post by tassie_tiger »

Adverse Effects wrote: there is much better out there

Panasonic NCR18650B Battery Genuine & Tested - 6.8A 3400mAh - Flat Top - Wholesale Discount USD

not to mention banggood is notorious for "losing" part of your order and when you make a clam there all "no speak English"

Better only if you live in the US or Canada and pay extra for shipping as they don't ship anywhere else.

I'm not recommending any company, just posting the deal. Never had an issue with them for drones and extra batteries. Slow to ship but all arrived for me.
My hobby interests are EV's and competitions. aeva.asn.au for ev's and www.lottos.com.au for competitions. If your partner complains about you ev'ing, send 'em to lottos!
Adverse Effects

Post by Adverse Effects »

well just looked at the site again $34.84AUD and will take about a month to get here

that is over double the link i posted

not to mention the pic's they show are not NCR 18650B casings that Panasonic show on there web site so am betting there not real

and the link i posted says this about posting
Where do you ship to?

We ship to the USA (including Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada for orders of any size (other countries see next paragraph). Canadian orders can now use our website and don't need to contact us, although if you're looking to order bulk (A few hundred batteries or more) we encourage you to Contact Us for your options since we can offer better prices shipped direct from Asia to Canada in this case.

For other countries worldwide, we only offer bulk orders of a couple hundred batteries or more. If you are looking to order bulk in these quantities, then we can offer wholesale prices very competitive globally. Contact Us with what you'd like to order and your address if you're interested in a quote.
so that is about $5.69AUD or less depending on how much you buy at current exchange rates
tassie_tiger
Groupie

Post by tassie_tiger »

Adverse Effects wrote: well just looked at the site again $34.84AUD
Yes, they were on special at around $24. If you looked when I first posted, you would have seen that. The special price ended.

Adverse Effects wrote: and will take about a month to get here that is over double the link i posted

Most people don't need their batteries in 2 weeks and are happy to wait when there are significant savings.
Adverse Effects wrote: not to mention the pic's they show are not NCR 18650B casings that Panasonic show on there web site so am betting there not real
You would lose the bet. Many other websites are posting reviews on the very same batteries.
Adverse Effects wrote: and the link i posted says this about posting

Where do you ship to?

We ship to the USA (including Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada for orders of any size (other countries see next paragraph). Canadian orders can now use our website and don't need to contact us, although if you're looking to order bulk (A few hundred batteries or more) we encourage you to Contact Us for your options since we can offer better prices shipped direct from Asia to Canada in this case.

For other countries worldwide, we only offer bulk orders of a couple hundred batteries or more. If you are looking to order bulk in these quantities, then we can offer wholesale prices very competitive globally. Contact Us with what you'd like to order and your address if you're interested in a quote.
As per my original post, you can order online with a minimum of 4.
Your link, a minimum of 200 PLUS shipping AND you have to go through the hassle of emailing them as you cannot order online.

You've obviously never ordered from them so it seems you're being argumentative just for the sake of it.