Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon, 23 Oct 2017, 10:20
- Forum: Tesla EVs
- Topic: Trip to Brisbane from Sydney for my father's 50th-In need of long range EV
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1490
Hello AEVA Family, I am aware of car hire companies like eveeh, however the cost of hiring is a little too steep for a middle class man like me for a weekend trip to Brisbane. My father is soon approaching his 50th and have brainwashed him enough about EVs, he would like to purchase an EV ute one da...
- Tue, 19 Jul 2016, 17:08
- Forum: General EV Discussion
- Topic: 2010 MITSUBISHI IMEIV FOR SALE!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1443
19,000 ONO I AM SELLING MY 2010 IMIEV. FULLY REGISTERED. HDOESNT MEET MY NEEDS ANYMORE. SILVER, ECLIPSE HEAD UNIT W DVD PLAYER, 1800W SONY XPLODE SUBWOOFER 4X KENWOOD 25OW SPEAKERS. PORTABLE BOOM BOX. ANDREW 0422655926 LOCATED IN LIVERPOOL NSW. MUST SELL! NEGOTIATIONS WELCOME. WELL LOOKED AFTER 30,0...
- Fri, 14 Aug 2015, 02:45
- Forum: Technical and conversion discussion
- Topic: Daihatsu Charade EV project, advise please.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2237
I got a land rover perentie that is manual. Can I place a dc brushless motor on the inner wheels? To augment/supplement the acceleration