AEVA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Discussion > Batteries, charging, management and monitoring > Charging Infrastructure
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Melbourne Airport Charge Station

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crustovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Melbourne Airport Charge Station
    Posted: 12 November 2015 at 9:51am
Does anyone know who operates the 2 charge stations in the short term car park at Melbourne Airport?
They have Blink signage on them, but Blink claim they no longer operate them.
MY14.5 Artic silver Outlander Aspire PHEV
answers to the name "Pheeves"
Running off 5.2kw Solar array (and the odd tree)
Gabz View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2015 at 4:17am
when blink was sold and resold several time the Australian assets where lost in the haze.

you can apply for blink card from the USA and see if you can get it to work. there was a phone number on the units plugshare picture

and failing that tell the melbourne airport they should replace them with supported models.

http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/11409

Edited by Gabz - 13 November 2015 at 4:19am
Corporate Member Recharging NSW Pty Ltd. http://rechargingnsw.com.au/
crustovich View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crustovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2015 at 11:38am
Thanks Gabz,
I have ordered a card from Blink a few weeks ago, but it hasn't materialized yet, hope they are still supplying cards to Aus inspite of them pulling out of the country.
Does anyone know if the charge stations at the airport still work with a blink card?
The Melbourne Airport Corp might well remove them if they find out they are "in limbo".
A guy from plugshare was telling me that MAC had promised to put charging infrastructure into the new carpark they are building, however when the budget for the build started to blow out, the first thing to go was the charge station infrastructure

Edited by crustovich - 13 November 2015 at 11:40am
MY14.5 Artic silver Outlander Aspire PHEV
answers to the name "Pheeves"
Running off 5.2kw Solar array (and the odd tree)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic