AEVA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Discussion > Technical and conversion discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Converting a 2010 Honda Jazz to electric

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 12:39pm
Your more likely to find a dead ev that could be revived with some new batteries to give over 100+km.
If the sun's not up turn your lights ON - duh! Help prevent road rage - get outta my way!!
mikedufty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikedufty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 6:00pm
How much over 100km? My i-MiEV cost $15,000 and should do 100km if you don't go fast, furthest we have gone is safety bay and had to do about 80-90 on the freeway to be sure to make it back. In practice we rarely do more than 50km in a day. My parent's 2012 model seems to go about 20km further so actually has a useful range of around 100. It may be up for sale soon, but needs a fault fixed first. Not sure of the price but they were being cleared out for $25,000 new so should be substantially less than that. Unless of course Mitsubishi can't fix it - then it might be a nice cheap project for someone.
mercmobily View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercmobily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 6:39pm
I am very interested in your car. Can you please text me on 0423 623 901 and let me know how much you would like for it?

It sounds like the car of my (broke) dreams!
(If it can be fixed)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic