These rules clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on AEVA Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- When you register you are asked to provide a small amount of information, much of which is optional, anything you do give must be considered as becoming public information. #
- We reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself. #
- You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. #
- You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. #
Responsibility and Liability
- By posting content on this forum you are accepting that you grant full rights to the publication of your message content within the forum and that you can not later withdraw publication rights, including but not limited to the removal, editing, and/or modifying of the published content. #
- Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact the forum by e-mail. #