AEVA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AEVA Branches > AEVA Melbourne and Geelong Branches
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AEVA Geelong Launch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AEVA Geelong Launch
    Posted: 28 June 2008 at 8:39pm
For those of you that haven't heard, the inaugural meeting of AEVA Geelong is to be heald on Friday 4th July 2008 at 7pm. The location is Gordon TAFE - East Geelong Campus (Melways Map Reference 452H10) - Use Boundary Road entrance. If you have any questions, please ask.
Mark T View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 2:35pm
Hi rje
Will you be meeting an a particular area of the TAFE and do you have a contact phone number that I can publish in the EV News?
Are you planing another meeting on August 1st?
Mark
rje View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:02pm
Hi Mark,
Yes we will be meeting in E Building, East Geelong Campus, Map Ref 452 H10. Next meeting planned Friday 1st August 2008. We have a promotional flyer and venue map that I can send to you if you can give me your email address.
Ros
Les View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by rje rje wrote:

Hi Mark,
Yes we will be meeting in E Building, East Geelong Campus, Map Ref 452 H10. Next meeting planned Friday 1st August 2008. We have a promotional flyer and venue map that I can send to you if you can give me your email address.
Ros
Les View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:07pm
Hi Ros
Les in Ballarat looking for information.
I will be attending Friday nights meeting,any reading material to read before the meeting.
Les lessnib@ncable.net.au
scuzzi View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuzzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 7:49pm
urgh,

cant afford the fuel to drive to geelong (landcruiser & 5 kids).

spose we can have some sorta submeetin here in gippsland?

telecentre will host it.

Ron.
To Tend & to Keep.

Narracan Queen Project.

click for Blog

Make it so #1
rje View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:03pm
Ron,
The Melbourne Branch of AEVA meets on the second Friday of every month, at the Oakleigh library, at 7pm.
This may suit you better.
You can also join the association and then be sent minutes of the meetigs along with the national newsletter to keep you informed.
Hope this helps.
Ros
scuzzi View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuzzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:03pm
lol, ty.

Ill talk to moke on sat, see if we can carpool.

Ron.
To Tend & to Keep.

Narracan Queen Project.

click for Blog

Make it so #1
moemoke View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moemoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 7:03pm
I'll have to get a leave pass from SWMBO.
Probably should join up as well, how do I do that if I cannot
make it to a meeting?
rje View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 7:20pm
To become a paid up member, click on the 'MEMBERSHIP' link at the top of the AEVA home page, complete and submit the membership application form, then pay using paypal or credit card and you're in. You'll receive notification of your payment and also monutes of meetings if you reqest them from the Melbourne Branch.
scuzzi View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuzzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 8:02am
Done ;)
To Tend & to Keep.

Narracan Queen Project.

click for Blog

Make it so #1
johnymcaffee View Drop Down
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnymcaffee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 1:11pm
Safety experts recommend seats that have a 5-point harness and front harness adjusters. If your child will be rear-facing, the harness straps should be at or below the shoulders and there should be no more than a 45 degree recline. it prevents your child from getting hurt at the time of accidents. The Convertible car seats are easy to install and its always better to install the convertible car seats in the back seat of the car.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic