AEVA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AEVA Branches > AEVA Brisbane Branch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AEVA Brisbane - March Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesmando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AEVA Brisbane - March Meeting
    Posted: 15 March 2016 at 4:09pm
Hello,

this months meeting is 7:30pm Wednesday, 16/03/2016 at the Albion Peace Centre, 102 McDonald Rd, Windsor. Free for members arriving in an Electric Vehicle; otherwise $2 for members, $3 for non-members to cover catering costs.

See you there

Les
EV2Go View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EV2Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 3:19pm
Figures, the one time I see the notice in time, and remember on the day, my ute low beam has to go on the fritz and it is too wet to ride the bike... Such is life!
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
EV2Go View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EV2Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 4:00pm
Fate as it has it wont deny me... My girlfriend went out and came home early. Her hair appointment is tomorrow not tonight as she first thought.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic