AEVA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AEVA Branches > AEVA Canberra Branch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on EV conversion in ACT -

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noobie
Noobie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perkinst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on EV conversion in ACT -
    Posted: 09 November 2008 at 8:55pm
Hey there,

I'm new to the forums and am looking to purchase a small vehicle and convert to an EV, I'm located in ACT and would like to know if anyone would be willing to collaborate regarding this even lending advice would be a great help.

I would think the upcoming AEVA ACT Branch meeting would be a good place to start as well and I believe I will be attending. Thanks everyone, look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

-Tristan
Peter C in Canberra View Drop Down
AEVA Member
AEVA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C in Canberra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 10:06am
Were you at our November meeting? In any case come to the December meeting. We don't have one in January. I and others will be happy to help with advice. We have several people part way through car conversions and one completed. Feel free to give me a call 62516213
Peter.
LiFePO4 '91 Daihatsu charade, May 2009 AND iMiEV Nov 2013 on the ACT's 100% renewable by 2020 power.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic